A well-optimized and reliable plugin that connects to the FeedBurner Awareness API to retrieve your readers count, that you can print out in plain text.
- Easy installation and setup
<?php echo fbc_count() ?>to output the count. No unneeded options, no extra markup, place it wherever you want.
- If feed count cannot be retrieved, you can choose to display a custom ‘N/A’ text or keep the last retrieved count.
- Performance optimized for retrieval and parsing of the result.
- Average count calculation between dates. Since FeedBurner produces different readers count for each day, you can display to your users an average of, for example, the last 30 days.
- Make sure the Awareness API is enabled in your FeedBurner account settings (in the Publicize section)
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Adjust its settings according to your preferences under Settings
<?php echo fbc_count() ?>to print out the readers count in your templates